This privacy statement explains what personal data AAITPRO receives from you and how we use that data. Last updated on ——-
Who We Are
What Personal Data We Collect
AAITPRO collects data to give you direct feedback in respect of our services. You give some of this data directly, such as when you fill in the Contact Us form, Contact form, Office 365 migration calculator, and Ask author forms to contact us for support or comment on our articles. In addition, we collect some information by using technologies like cookies and receiving error reports or usage data from software running on your device.
We also obtain data from third parties. We protect data received from third parties according to the practices described in this statement, plus any additional limitations imposed by the data source. These third-party sources may vary over time but currently cover:
- Service providers help us determine a location based on your IP address to customize certain products to your site.
- Partners with which we provide co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities.
- Publicly available sources such as open government databases or other data in the public domain.
You have choices about the data we collect. For example, when you are asked to provide personal data, you may decline. But if you select not to provide data needed to deliver a service or a feature or give feedback, you may not be able to use this service or feature or receive feedback.
The data we accumulate can include the following:
Name and contact information: We collect your first and last name, phone number, work email address, company name and other similar contact details.
Demographic data: We accumulate data about you, such as your country and preferred language.
Website data: We gather data about how you interact within AAITPRO website. For example, we collect:
- Details of visitor behavior patterns, i.e. data about the website sections you visit and how much time you spend there.
- Configuration data. We collect data about the network you use to connect to our website. It involves your IP address.
- Error reports and performance data. We gather data about problems you experience with our services. This data helps us to diagnose the issues and to provide solutions for Troubleshooting (if any error seems to occur). In case AAITPRO is engaged in troubleshooting and helping, we accumulate data about you and your hardware, software, and other details related to the incident. Such data includes the contact data, the content of your chats and other communications with AAITPRO, the data about the condition of the machine and the application.
Please, be aware you may disclose personal data we do NOT need, including your payment data, in the description section of a CONTACT-US form. We will not use this information in any way besides storing it at our backup server. Please, do not share with us any personal data not requested from you directly.
Our website is not meant for children and for private individuals, and we do not intentionally collect data relating to them. Parents can remove the consent choices previously made and review, edit or request the deletion of their children’s personal data.We may also gather personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us or from publicly available sources.
Why We Gather Personal Data
AAITPRO collects the data for the following purposes:
- Sending communications, including promotional communications.
- Advertising, Analyzing website visitor statistics.
- Technical website troubleshooting, Updating website user experience.
In carrying out these objectives, we aim to tell you about issues you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we require to get or provide additional information; to make sure our records are correct, and check now and then that you’re happy and satisfied.
However, to improve privacy, we have built-in technological and procedural safeguards designed to stop data leaks. For example, in a secure database, we save data we gather from you indirectly or directly, such as your name, email address or phone number, or company name.
Additionally, you can sign up for email subscriptions and choose whether you wish to receive promotional communications from AAITPRO by email, SMS, physical mail, and telephone.
What Rights You Have
You are allowed to view, change, or delete the personal information that we hold:
- You may ask what personal data about you we hold and who the recipients of your personal data are at any time.
- You may ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect/incomplete personal data that we hold about you free of charge.
- You may opt-out of any COOKIES & SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES.
- Storing information you provide on a website. When you provide information, we store the data in a cookie to remember your added information.
- The main reason we generally set cookies is to gather website statistics.
- How to Control Cookies?
- You may switch off cookies in the browser you are using.
- In addition to standard cookies, we can implement other similar technologies to store and read data files on your system. This is generally performed to improve speed and performance by storing specific files locally. Identical to standard cookies, these technologies can also be used to store a unique identifier for your computer, which can then be used to track behavior. These technologies include Local Shared Objects (or “Flash cookies”).
- NOTICE TO END-USERS
- AAITPRO is dedicated to delivering its services to organizations. Your use of AAITPRO’s website may be subject to your organization’s policies, if any. If your organization is administering your use of AAITPRO website, please direct your privacy inquiries to your administrator. AAITPRO is not responsible for our customers’ privacy or security practices, which may differ from those set forth in this privacy statement.
- marketing communications that we may send you. This choice does not apply to necessary service communications.
- You may recall your consent for the processing of your information at any time.
- You may request deleting or updating your personal information here.
What Rights You Have
- Storing information you provide on a website. When you provide information, we reserve the data in a cookie to remember your added information.
Notice To End-Users
AAITPRO is dedicated to delivering its services to organizations. Your use of AAITPRO’s website may be subject to your organization’s policies, if any. If your company is managing your use of AAITPRO website, please direct your privacy queries to your administrator. AAITPRO is not responsible for our customers’ privacy or security practices, which may differ from those set forth in this privacy statement.
How We Secure Your Data
We use multiple security technologies and processes to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For instance, we save the personal data you provide on computer systems with limited access and controlled facilities.
For How Long The Data Will Be Stored
AAITPRO holds personal data for as long as needed to offer the services and the feedback you have requested, or for other necessary purposes, such as complying with our legal obligations, enforcing our agreements. As these requirements can differ for different data types, actual retention periods may alter. The norm used to estimate the retention periods comprise:
- Is the personal data of a sensitive type? If so, a shortened retention time would usually be suitable, which amounts to up to five years.
- Is AAITPRO subject to a legal, contractual, or similar obligation to retain the data? Examples can include necessary data retention laws in the applicable jurisdiction, government orders to preserve data relevant to an investigation, or data that must be retained for the purposes of litigation.
We will update this privacy statement when required to change its terms or reflect customer feedback. When we post changes to this statement, we will revise the “last updated” date at the top of the statement. Suppose there are material changes to the statement. In that case, we will notify you either by posting a notice of such changes before they take effect or by directly sending you a notification.
How To Contact Us
If you have a privacy concern, complaint, or question to the Data Protection Officer, please email us at email@example.com We will respond within 30 days.